Good Tourism hires two paid interns each year. Internships last from September to May and the level of effort is 40 hours a month. Currently recruiting interns for a September 2020 start.
Why work with Good Tourism?
Good Tourism is a great place to work if you’re considering a career in sustainable tourism. Interns work on a wide variety of projects around the world, and are given real responsibilities that will help them launch their future career. While we have a small team, we have a access to a big network of advisors and supporters, which our interns have access to.
What are we looking for?
- Interns should be pursuing a masters degree in tourism, hospitality, sustainability or a related field.
- Interns must be able to work 40 hours a week remotely from their own home base
- Interns must be super comfortable with Google Docs, Powerpoint, Excel, Canva and WordPress. Expertise in more complicated software is appreciated but not required.
- Speak fluent English
What to expect?
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects around the world
- A mix of administrative, marketing and consulting tasks
- Each intern will be given a major project to complete over the course of their nine months with Good Tourism. This could be a new service, a piece of research, a client website, etc. The objective is for the intern to own a substantial project, as well as to build something together, using the interns field of expertise.
- Support and mentorship from the Good Tourism team and Advisory Board.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and a brief introductory email to email@example.com.